Dreamweaver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver is a remake of an older roleplay site that died about a year ago. Now I am hoping to re-establish a friendly, helpful roleplaying community. Please look around and enjoy the site.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do I Need You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ablissad

Ablissad

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Mythical Canines:
Mythical Equines:
Realistic Canines:

Do I Need You? Empty
PostSubject: Do I Need You?   Do I Need You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Anyways, this is sort of a joint effort between me and Thundra.(One of my other good friends) Although she might want to finish her current story before making a sequel, but I reaaaally wanted to post this. Anyways, this contains the characters from my story, that at this point is not written and doesn't have a title. And also Thundra's characters from her story. So Thundra and I will be switching off chapters. So anyways, I wrote this chapter, since I just love intros and I have this wonderous ability to make you care. And anyways, if you have any questions about this chapter message me. Or if you have any questions about Sky, Aera, Rea or the red-headed Alex, talk to me.
If you have any questions about Sierra or the blonde Alex, I don't know how you'll contact Thundra. But you can try at http://oddseyhigh.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Do I Need You?
Brought To You By: Thlisundrad
Chapter One
Perfect Timing

She was there. She was always there and had always been there for two years. She’d been thrown together with him on a ship with limited living space for all of that time. And since they met, the farthest they were ever apart was about a hundred yards. It was so obvious to anyone else but those two. And still, neither one ever made a move. It really didn’t make much sense, I mean, how could they go for two years without realizing it?
Of course then again, the same concept goes for a brown haired nymph. She saw him all the time. She just never saw him. He was there but she never noticed him. He was just her brother’s best friend. Just that, and he’d stay that way for her whole life.
-----
“We’re finally back!” she exclaimed, throwing her arms around the old dogwood tree in their front yard.
“You’re going to scare the neighbors.” The girl’s brother chuckled lightly.
“I don’t care! I love this tree! And I love you Alex! And you’re alive!” Sierra exclaimed, throwing her arms around her twin brother, her brown hair falling in front of her face as she pulled her brother closer.
“What happened to the shy Sierra I used to know?” he croaked, trying to breathe.
“She’s out right now she’ll be back later.” Sierra answered, letting go of Alex and beginning to wander around their property.
Alex stuck to her side like glue; he wasn’t taking any chances anymore. After their latest adventure, he wasn’t sure he could ever let her out of his sight again.
“Why don’t we go into town, check out the people, it’ll be fun, let’s go!” Sierra offered, obviously anxious to meet her old friends; meet new people.
“I don’t know, I mean what if…” Alex started, growing uneasy.
Sierra stopped him, knowing once he got off on one of his ‘what if’ rants; he’d most likely never stop.
“Come on Alex, I just want to say hi to our friends, I’m not going to talk to strangers or anything, please?” she pleaded, twirling one strand of her hair around her index finger.
Alex sighed and unwillingly nodded. Sierra pulled him into a bone crushing hug before turning away and running for their bikes propped up on the mailbox. Alex stood in his place for a moment, wondering where his sister had gone before he realized she was pedaling out of sight, thankfully with her helmet strapped securely in place.
Alex ran after the brunette, throwing his helmet on carelessly and mounting his bicycle. He pedaled furiously to catch up to her as she crossed the street to the large shopping market. She turned around the corner of a building and Alex had lost sight of the girl.
------------
“Okay you can do this…” the silver haired boy said into the bathroom mirror.
“Hey, Aer. You know that kiss we had two years ago that you told me to completely forget? Well, I haven’t exactly forgotten. I think about it all the time in fact… can I have another one?” he spoke meekly to the face in the mirror.
“No, no, no.” he mumbled, rubbing his temples.
“Aer, hey, want some Diet Coke? Well, now that I’ve buttered you up… I want to tell you, I really like you.” The boy muttered.
He sighed exasperatedly. “Um, how about; Hey Aer, you’ve got something on your lips, let me get it…” Sky offered, tugging at his collar uncomfortably.
“God you suck at this.” Sky told the face in the mirror.
He would have laughed at the thought of what Aer would do to him if she heard the word ‘God’. He would have, had he not been so desperate.
“Okay, I’m just going to go out there, and tell her that I like her, no big deal!” Sky told himself pathetically and in a high pitched voice.
“Maybe I can go out on the streets and buy a pick-up line.” Sky breathed, knowing that this was one baby step short of hopeless.
“Are you done in there yet?!” an irritated voice called from outside the bathroom. A loud bang on the door followed the voice. “I will knock down this door if needed.” The girl stated.
“I’m coming.” Sky replied, a soft blush creeping up his cheeks as e though of the fact that Aera was standing just outside the door. He took a quick breath before pushing the door open.
The blonde glared at the boy behind the door as it was thrown aside. At that glare began to burn the silver-haired boy’s flesh, his heart sank. It would be practically impossible for him to tell a girl the truth if she could throw him a glare as evil as that. He sighed almost inaudibly, stepping into the grocery store aisle.
“What were you doing in there?!” she exclaimed.
“Do you want a number?” Sky offered.
Aera rolled her eyes at this and turned towards their almost full shopping cart. “Don’t take that long, alright? We have a job to do, you know? Traveling through space, fighting off enemies, saving the universe? Ringing any bells?” the blonde snapped, carting their goods through the aisles of the store.
As Aera walked ahead, Sky lagged behind, disheartened at Aera’s reaction to himself. Sky’s thoughts reeled with thoughts of how he would ever tell her. Sky began to wonder whether he should ever tell her. He waited for her at the front of the store.
“Aer… I… sort of, have to… tell you, something.”
“Well, spit it out then!”
“I think… I think I’m falling in love with you.”
“…”
“Aer?”
“…”
“Are you going to say something?”
“… W-when?”
“I think it started two years ago. You know, the-”
“Chocolate milk incident? Yeah, I’m familiar with it.”
“Do you-”
“No. I’m sorry but… I just… Don’t, you’re a great guy, but I never did.”

“Hey, Earth to Sky!” someone screamed into his ear.
“Ack!” Sky exclaimed, falling onto his butt.
“Sorry, but I thought zombies had eaten your brain.” Aera chirped.
Sky sighed and got back to his feet. “What do you want?”
“I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to go.” Aera informed Sky.
“Thanks for telling me.” He muttered, following the girl as she dragged the multiple bags out of the store.
She stopped suddenly, causing Sky to slam into her. He looked up from the ground, cursing under his breath. She was staring across the street, jaw unhinged from its normal closed position. Sky had only seen that look once, when she’d turned over her pockets and all those power-ups and Gummi blocks had fallen out of it.
“Sky, do you think he’s cute?” she inquired, subtly nodding towards a blonde kid across the street.
Sky shakily stood on his feet looking over Aera’s shoulder to see a skimpy blonde kid, at least he was skimpy in Sky’s mind. If I thought he was cute, then I wouldn’t have a huge crush on you. Sky thought, whimpering pathetically in his mind.
"No way!" Sky exclaimed.
“Congratulations, we’ve established you’re not gay!” Aera teased, patting his shoulder in a congratulatory fashion.
Sky failed to respond as she sauntered across the street towards the store. “Wait!” he finally called as she was halfway across the street.
Aera turned to see him sprinting towards her. “What is it?” she whined, obviously wanting to get across the street.
“Traveling through space, fighting off enemies, saving the universe, ring any bells?” he asked frantically, using the girl’s own words against her.
“Feh, it can wait.” Aera told him dismissively.
“B-but, maybe the customs here are different than your home world, it may offend him for a girl to ask him out.” Sky stuttered desperately.
“Don’t be a sexist. I’m going over there and I’m asking him out!” Aera exclaimed stubbornly.
Sky searched for a reason that would stop her from going over to the blonde boy. But she was already there. Sky stepped out of the street, just now the horns honking at him reaching his ears. Sky fell down onto the ground, leaning against grocery store. He was so angry at himself, he hated himself right now. His fist hit the ground in a steady rhythm, trying to take out his anger on something other than himself.
----------------------------------------------
Alex stopped across from the grocery store, searching for his MIA sister. There where only so many places she could have gone. Alex was so close to just going through every store and shouting out for her to come back to him. Alex was so completely wrapped up in his mental worrying over his sister; he didn’t realize the stranger standing there until she spoke.
“You seem to be looking for something, can I help?” the girl sang softly, a smile playing over her lips.
“Oh… no thanks.” Alex muttered, looking over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of the beautiful girl.
“Really? I know I’ve been looking for you.” She whispered, the grin growing with every word she spoke.
Alex chose this moment to turn around to see the girl. “Whoa.” He breathed, almost breathlessly.
The girl chuckled at this, her eyelids closing down over her deep blue eyes. “It’s just… I’m, a little surprised.” Alex mumbled, sheepishly blushing softly.
“I didn’t think it was legal to make guys so cute.” The blonde girl chimed, leaning in towards the boy.
He blushed even deeper at this, “I’m Alex. And you are…?” he offered.
“I’m Aera.” She told him batting her eyelashes again.
“Aera. It’s pretty, almost as pretty as you.” Alex muttered to the shorter girl, his turning into a deep red as he spoke those words.
Aera chuckled at the obvious embarrassment she had brought to him. “I have to go return these groceries to a friend,” Aera told the boy, lifting up the bags she was carrying, “Maybe I’ll see you again sometime. Say at that pizza parlor. At say; five?” she offered nodding towards the store a few blocks away with the spinning pizza above its roof.
“Let’s say eight.” Alex offered, his cheeks beginning to return to their normal, peach color.
“Let’s.” Aera sang turning away with a quick wink.
Alex stood there wordlessly as the mysterious blonde girl ambled away. His heartbeat quickened, as she carried away a few dozen grocery bags as if they were weightless. Strong, beautiful, carefree, perfect. Alex took a deep breath and resumed his search for his sister.
------------------------
“Something wrong?” the dark blonde haired girl asked as she twirled around in the pilot’s chair.
“Aera… met this guy.” Sky mumbled reluctantly, refusing to take his gaze off his gray shoes.
“And you have a problem with this why?” Rea questioned, weaving her hands together and resting her chin on the bridge made between her hands.
“Because he loves her!” the red-head behind Sky teased from over the silver haired one’s shoulder.
“When did you walk in Alex?” Sky inquired lifelessly, not even bothering to turn around to face the annoying little gremlin.
“Somewhere around wrong.” Alex informed the two, taking his usual spot. Of course he had to sit on the arm of the chair since his usual spot was the pilot’s chair.
“So why do you have a problem with this kid?” this time Alex repeated the question, a playful gleam in his eyes.
Knowing whatever he said, Alex would contort that into, ‘Sky loves Aera’ (Which he did) Sky took his sweet time answering. “I just don't see those two clicking.”
“Have you even met this guy?” Rea questioned, knowing the answer before she even asked.
“No… but I saw him from across the street and he looked seriously bad in the lighting.” Sky offered weakly.
“Do you know this guy’s name?” Rea questioned with a heavy sigh, she prayed that Sky had some good reason for hating this guy; otherwise, they’d have a horrible few weeks ahead.
“Armageddon. Or was it Apocalypse?” Sky mumbled unquestionably irritated, as his face heated up with total and complete hatred.
“Very funny. But Sky; you may not like this person, but you at least have to accept that Aera does!” Rea told him, reaching and patting his knee.
“But, how can I accept that?” Sky whispered as Aera stepped into the main room, as gorgeous as ever.
“All ready! How do I look?” she questioned turning around for them to see.
“You look like you came out of a Playboy.” Sky offered, praying for her to change out of her scanty outfit.
“Great!” Aera exclaimed, taking that as a compliment.
“Seriously though, that’s not something you wear on a first date.” Rea explained, trying to help Sky sleep tonight.
“When do you wear it then?” Aera questioned.
“When you become a prostitute.” Alex supported.
Aera shrugged her bare shoulders and looked down at her tube top that only covered just enough. Then her skirt began barely above her thighs, pretty much squeezed the life out of her legs, ending a little bit less than half of the way down her thighs. And she still pulled it off.
Sky stood up and walked over to the light blonde haired girl. He looked her up and down one last time before cracking a weak smile.
“Good luck Aer.” He breathed as she grinned from ear to ear.
“Thanks Sky.”
And Sky had to watch her walk away.

Not too much Sierra and Alex in this chapter, but there really wasn't too much too write on them right now, though Thundra gets the next chapter, so expect to see more of them
Back to top Go down
http://erraticism.forumotion.com/index.htm

Do I Need You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamweaver :: OOC Board :: Art Board-
Jump to: